Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.


I am blank and fatigue..enervated.my energy is draining away by the time i m starting this blog.Erm..it is 7th of July,a significant date for me.Lets get to the point,why the hell i suddenly start blogging?as an emo haven?no

Is to share and express my passion and enthusiasm,ardour,avidity or whatever with the same meaning, of cars,sports cars,supercars and...take hold...military technology.that's the ad hoc ladies and gentlemen.well,ok...maybe a little part about daily life,personal stuff..bla bla bla


Anyway,as a factual blog,yes..facts,not myth,not bogus..I would love to decorate this very blog with sports cars and supercars as priority contents


Lately..i have fall in love deeply with Audi R8,the finest Audi to date.But than again,i will not introduce and elaborate about Audi R8 right now.bear with me,you'll get all that in my next contents.anyway..here's a picture of it.so take a glance....

0 comments:

Newer Post Home