Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Starscream

I was having my second meal of the day infront of the laptop,and it was 10.39pm.Nothing more than a burger,a beef burger.I m not a Taoist or Buddhist, but a Protestant Christian.That's why i can enjoy beef.And all the McDonald's chef-d'oeuvre burgers.Haha...


University life...requires students (or is it only me or some sod like me?) to reduce money-spending. And i decide to cut my spending on food.

Probably dubbed as The Picture of The Year, Transformer 2:Revenge of the Fallen has invade and rocks our cinemas nationwide. The final week of June, several days before me and my hometown school friends went back to universities we plan to watch it in Ipoh. Thought the cinemas there will not be so packed....but we were so wrong.The tickets are all sold out. So, what did we get? A meal in Ipoh. That's it. In the end, we have to watch it in the cities where our universities located. And i still yet sitting here, mention it in my blog, haven't even catch a glimpse of the movie. Anyway, i will...but later


Starscream..a Decepticon,is a hero gone bad. At one point, he believes both Megatron and Optimus Prime are pursuing their own agendas, and decide that he would become the leader for sake of the species. Now move on, I am not in purpose to glorify Starscream. But it was his disguise form that intrigue me. F-22 Raptor, a 5th-generation stealth air superiority fighter. It is American's most advance fighter to date, an answer to Russian's Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker. In fact, Starscream only get his hot-form F-22 Raptor in movie version,in order not to make it looks obsolete with his original disguise F-15 Eagle.

F-22 Raptor was introduced in 15 December 2005, manufactured by Lockheed Martin Aeronautics and Boeing Integrated Defense System. It is claimed that this fighter is equipped with most advanced stealth technology and highly maneuverable.It could perform extremely high angle of attack that could only be archieved by Russian's modern fighters for decades, such as the Herbst maneuver, Purgachev's Cobra, and the Kulbit. Take note that all American's fighters before the existence of Raptor failed to perform any one of these maneuvers.

Since facts and details about Raptor is more than enough to share...it would be a nice source for me, for my blog. So take hold...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home